When searching for a new home there are certain factors that will impact your decision.
The decision to buy property must not be taken lightly and must most certainly not be based on a few photoshopped images.
Where you choose to live is affected by factors such as:
- Schools: We give you schools information daily. Which schools are excelling, what sports days are happening, and what you can look forward to at a school in your area.
- Shops: Shopping plays an important part in every community. Luckily, we have you covered. We have relationships with all local retailers in your area, and we know how important local business is to you and your community.
- Safety: How safe are you in your area? You can always check out the crime section of Hazyview Herald to get an up-to-the minute account of any safety concerns in your community.
- Medical facilities: Your health and access to healthcare is one of the most important parts of deciding where to live. Good or bad, we inform you about healthcare in your area.
- Leisure: Thinking of relaxing and taking some time off your work week? Looking for fun activities to do with your family on the weekend? All you have to do is pick up your copy of the Hazyview Herald, or check out our online entertainment section.
- Parks: Common spaces for people to relax, walk their dogs, and enjoy the African sun are an important part of any community. Our coverage of Hazyview ensures you know which areas are safe, clean, and a pleasure to use.
- Public transport: Lying at the heart of our communities is the public transport infrastructure. The Hazyview Herald is always on top of any developments, safety concerns, and improvements made to public transport in your area.
Hazyview Herald Homes is unlike any property portal in South Africa. Hazyview Herald has for years provided you with useful information that has allowed you to make informed decisions about your future and the future of your family.
What makes our property portal different?
- We display your properties and property agents locally, allowing you to find what you need, where you need it.
- It comes with a host of new and exciting features, and more importantly maximum local exposure, within a rich content environment aimed at local communities.
- We are offering a very attractive introductory advertising package, which will only be available for a limited period.
- Unlimited ‘For Sale’ and ‘Rental’ listings on your Local Homes website.
- Branches and agents are positioned locally and have their own property pages for easy reference to buyers or sellers.
- For years agents in their local communities have ensured that through local media they keep themselves visible. With our hyperlocal websites, agents can now advertise in their local community newspaper, as well as on our hyperlocal property platform.
- A unique enquiry form which rates the quality on a 5-star rating system, allows agents to identify hot prospects.
- The enquiry form also allows users to indicate whether they have a property to sell or let, and the agent is immediately notified when details are uploaded.
- Property notifications emailed directly to the user if they cannot find a particular type of property at the time.
- Agents can benefit from receiving good quality leads as the users can indicate the following information which is included in the enquiry sent:
- Affordability (by using our very user-friendly affordability calculator).
- If they have a property for rental or for sale.
- Interest in a property currently being advertised for rental or for sale.
Don’t get lost in a national portal. We know the community you are considering to call home.
Make an informed decision about where you want to live!